Assistant Professor, University of Torino (ESOMAS department).
Research Affiliate, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
Fields of Research: Game Theory, Industrial Organization, Political Economy.
Teaching: , School of Management and Economics, U. Torino.
Click here for my CV.
Contact: andrea.gallice(at)unito.it; andrea.gallice(at)carloalberto.org
- Bankruptcy Problems with Reference-Dependent Preferences, Revision Requested at the International Journal of Game Theory. [link]
- Social Status, Preferences for Redistribution and Optimal Taxation: A Survey. [link]
- Strategic Announcements of Reference Points in Disputes and Litigations. [link]
- Self-Serving Biased Reference Points. [link]
- Lowest Unique Bid Auctions with Signals. [link]
- Some Social Welfare Implications of Behavioral Preferences. [link]
Articles in Refereed Journals
- An Approximate Solution to Rent-Seeking Contests with Private Information, European Journal of Operational Research, 256 (2), 673-684, 2017. [link]
- Price Reveal Auctions, The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, 16 (2), pp. 485-514, 2016. [link]
- Optimal stealing time, Theory and Decision, 80 (3), pp. 451-462, 2016. [link]
- Equilibrium Selection through pu-Dominance, Economic Theory Bulletin, 3 (1), pp. 53-64, 2015. [link]
- The Neglected Effects of Demand Characteristics on the Sustainability of Collusion, Research in Economics, 64 (4), pp. 240-246, 2010. [link]
- Education, Dynamic Signalling and Social Distance, Oxford Economic Papers, 61 (2), pp. 304-326, 2009. [link]
- Some Equivalence Results between Mixed Strategy Nash Equilibria and Minimax Regret in 2x2 Games, Economics Bulletin, 3 (28), pp. 1-8, 2007. [link]
- Un Bilancio dell’Esperienza UMTS in Europa: fu Collusione?, Mercato Concorrenza Regole, 2, pp. 309-328, 2002. [link]
Chapters in Books
- What Economic Theory Can (and Cannot) Say about Local Regulation, in The Political Economy of Local Regulation, (eds. A. Asquer, F. Becchis and D. Russolillo), Palgrave McMillan, New York, pp. 113-126, 2016.
- Best Responding to What? A Behavioural Approach to One Shot Play in 2x2 Games, in Games, Rationality and Behaviour. Essays on Behavioural Game Theory and Experiments, (eds. A. Innocenti and P. Sbriglia), Palgrave McMillan, New York, pp. 184-203, 2008.
On line since 30/09/2007 - Last update 08/06/2018 - (c) Andrea Gallice, 2007-2018.